in Mumbai - India , Gurgaon - India
Experience: 5 - 8
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Computers), PG - Master of Science(Computers)
Industry Type: Logistics / Transportation / Warehousing / Courier
Functional Area:IT Software May 15, 2019
Core Purpose of this Role
Build and manage 3 teams; software development, infrastructure and applications that works well to deliver the quarterly OKRs for India.
Empower team members with the tools, knowledge and a career path to become highly skilled in their field of work. Create processes and provide solutions to the business that improve efficiencies and reduces transaction time for internal customers to get work done.
Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) - 3 year Objectives
Standardize the infrastructure & protect the network
1. Standardized 100% of end user/server hardware and software and roll out 100% to India
2. Negotiate competitive rate for all standard IT hardware/software and load 100% of the items into RAMCO
3. Implement 80% of ISO/IEC 27000:2013 and NIST CSF standards
4. Ensure the network is protected against threats by ensuring 100% of IT assets are patched, endpoint security installed & other aspects of security
5. Ensure 100% of laptops have their drives encrypted
Define & Maintain our Service Levels
1. Create Service Level Agreements documents with all internal operation entities and sign-off
2. Sign off service contracts with vendors to provide IT services to meet operation support needs across India
3. Roll-out IT ticketing system in India, ensure 100% compliance for ticket issuing & resolve as per agreed SLA timelines
4. Ensure all staff information is updated accurately and continuously in the active directory
5. Roll-out 3CX for telephony and web conferencing and provide user training for all management heads
Roll-Out RSA Corp Solutions in India
1. Go-live with 100% accurate inventory in the Warehouse Management System (WMS) across all warehouses in India (Infor Platform)
2. Go-live with Transport Management System (TMS) for across all 6 warehouses in India (LogiNext Platform)
3. Implement RAMCO ERP for all HR processes
4. Migrate financials data from TALLY to RAMCO ERP
5. Training 1 IT member on the BOOMI integration tools and execute 10 or more implementations in India per year
Improve Employee Utilization of Software & On board IT Experts
1. Ensure Sales are trained on the CRM solution 100% of customers have their activities logged in the CRM.
2. Implement trainer the trainer for WMS and reduce how to do IT tickets for WMS to 0 per week
3. Roll out a computer based training for all India email users for Office 365 applications
4. Develop a 25 person talent pool of developers, security experts, application SME and network professionals for future hire.
5. Hire two additional IT staff members with expertise in infrastructure and internal applications.
1. Project manage IT related projects and deliver these projects within time frame and budget.
2. Ensure support tickets are action inline with SLA time frame to end user satisfaction
3. Manage and report IT budget, forecast additional expense and seek opportunity to drive down costs
4. Building your network of contacts with top performing vendors enabling the business to execute complex tasks quickly
5. Ensure the network is continuously monitored for security threats and have plans for business continuity and disaster recovery
6. Design & implement network infrastructure to meet RSA application and business needs whilst ensuring it stability and 99.9% uptime.
7. Act as technology sales consultant to win over customers during sales visits/call by explaining technologies available at RSA global
Desired Candidate Profile
8 years of more in various roles of development, projects and infrastructure design
Worked in one or more start-up organization as developers with a track record of solve new problems under an agile environment. With projects in the supply chain work space.
Using cloud based technologies administrated a Microsoft 365 environment. Implemented with a team hardware solutions such as proxies, firewall, network switches, backup solution, VPN for a cooperate environment. Undergone infrastructure security audits or was in a role that audit such aspects.
Applications: Has work in the supply chain industry, with projects related to WMS, TMS, CRM and ERP type applications. Very advantageous experience in Infor and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
Keyword: Computer Science, AI, PMP, Agile Scrum Master, CCNP Security, CCDP, Enterprise Administrator Azure Solutions Architect Expert